Kimberly has a proven track record in developing and implementing a wide range of strategic communications and marketing programs that have successfully launched more than 400 companies and products into the marketplace.
- Positioning of companies and their products (technologies) before they come to market.
- Repositioning product and service companies, while implementing integrated marketing campaigns to support new strategies.
- Development of content marketing programs that raise or increase ‘share of voice’ within a variety of market sectors.
- Developing comprehensive content marketing, corporate branding, MarCom, and public relations programs to support the sales of products and services using print, broadcast, online media, and social media.
- Building and organizing marketing teams to more effectively support sales initiatives.
- Supporting channel programs, including developing sales tools and lead-generation programs.
- Building market awareness of companies and their products, which has led to the development of new markets for many companies.